A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website to, among other things, store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their computer, can be used to recognize the user. The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying a minimum amount of memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies). Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of cookies, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings. Without your express consent – by activating the cookies in your browser – Steelo.store will not link in the cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical Cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of video or sound or share content through social networks.
- Customization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from which the user accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that, either treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by the users of the service offered. For this purpose, your navigation on our website is analysed in order to improve the products or services we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the offer of advertising spaces on the website in the most efficient way, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use that you make of our website. To this end, we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, in their case, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Cookies from third parties: The Web of Steelo.store may use services from third parties, which, on behalf of Google, collect information for statistical purposes, use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services. In particular, this Website uses Google Analytics, an analytical service of Web provided by Google, Inc. with address in the United States with central headquarters in 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043.